Composing AOL Email Problem :
Let’s Fix It Sometimes, removing the cache memory, fixes the AOL Composing Email issue or Can’t Composing AOL Email. To do this,
- Add chat to your favorites.
- Hold on the keyboard the window button and click R.
- Next, type “inetcpl.cpl” and click ENTER in the run window.
- Finally, click the Delete button in the Browser History section when all checkboxes are selected.
Close Internet Explorer and restart it to test the resolved problem. Then log in to your AOL account and see if it operates!
Fix AOL Mail Compose Button Not Working Anymore
Compose button not responding issue directly related to the browser when you are going to use an outdated or corrupted web browser. Here are the guidelines to fix this kind of problem.
Delete the cookies cache-
- Open the google chrome and click on the menu bar icon.
- Click on the Settings icon and then click on the advanced option.
- Now click on the precise browsing data.
- Finally, you will get a screen. Here, you need to click on precise data.
After deleting the cookies and cache, you need to reboot your computer once. Now try to log in your aol account, and press the compose button. Let’s see if it is working this time or not?
Enable the popup-
Let’s enable the pop-up window on your browser and then press the compose button again. Let’s see if it is allowing you to load the page or not.
If it is not allowing you to load the page, you need to reset your web browser.
Update the browser-
Also, check for the web update. Maybe there is an important update required for the webmail. That’s why you are going through the web browser.
- Click on the menu icon.
- Click on the settings and press the advanced button.
- Scroll down and click on update browser settings. Finally, your browser will be updated. You will be good to go.
After following all these techniques, if the compose button is still not working. You need to change your web browser