Features Of Adobe Flash Player
Adobe Flash Player has some amazing features which are mentioned below:
- Flash player supports various data formats such as JSON, XML, SWF, and AMF.
- It also supports some major multimedia formats like MP3, JPEG, GIF, FLV and PNG.
- Adobe Flash player is compatible with HTTP, RTMP and TCP.
- It also provides free gaming in 2D and 3D on any web browser.
How To Enable Adobe Flash Player In Google Chrome?
Adobe Flash player in Google chrome is always built-in and has its own version. Thus, there’s no need to install it separately. Flash player can be easily enabled in Google chrome, just follow the below listed steps to do it quickly:
- First, open your chrome browser and then, click on settings.
- Next, scroll down to advanced settings.
- Now, click on the content settings and then, click on the flash button.
- Check if the toggle is set to “Ask First (recommended).”
- After setting the toggle, navigate the page/site where you wish to enable it.
- Click on the lock icon to the right side of the URL.
- Now, click on the menu option and select “Site settings.”
- Then, on the site settings page, scroll down to the dropdown menu and select “Allow.”
- Navigate back to the page and you can view any flash player content to assure.
If you are willing to know the version of Adobe Flash player or need to upgrade to the latest version then just follow these quick and easy steps:
- Open the Google chrome browser.
- Then, type “chrome://components/” into your address bar in Google chrome.
- Now, scroll down to Adobe Flash Player and you can check its version easily.
- If you want to update then click on the “check for update” button.
- Afterwards, if the status is “Component Updated” or “Component Not Updated” then it’s clear that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.