There is no doubt that Facebook is an incredible social media site that helps in staying connected with many people. You get connected to a distant friend via real time chat and photo sharing. In fact, you can do many other activities on FB. With marketplace feature, you can do your business online and can reach wider audiences. But, there are some technical issues that can be sometimes difficult for you. If your marketplace account gets blocked then you will need to resolve this issue. Make sure to connect with techies to know how unblock my marketplace on Facebook to get started with it
There are a number of technical queries associated with FB market place. How do I unblock marketplace on Facebook? What to do to fix this issue? If these problems are troubling you then you must get in touch with the experts of FB support team. The team consists of experts who will guide you with all possible solutions.
To rid of all these troubles of the marketplace, you need to get connected with the professionals of the FB support team.
Why is marketplace blocked?
Have you got your Facebook marketplace blocked? In such a situation, you need to find out why this is happening with you. Some of the reasons for which this problem occur are listed below:
- If there are issues of high order cancellations from the seller’s, customer’s, or marketplace’s end.
- If the images that you’ve uploaded are not as per the marketplace guidelines
- Your listing can also get blocked is there’s an incomplete brand registry. Any sort of brand infringement can also cause this issue to the marketplace account holder.
- You can also get this problem if you have got too many claims.
How do I block someone on the marketplace?
Sometimes, users want to block someone in the marketplace because of different reasons. If you’re looking for ways to block someone on Facebook marketplace then you must consider following these instructions:
- First of all, you will have to click on the “Your Items” section
- Now, go to the conversation with the person that you want to block
- After reaching the communication thread, you need to choose the name of the person
- Here, you need to click at the top of your screen.
- After clicking on the name, go to the Marketplace profile of the person.
- Here, you will have to scroll down to the bottom of the profile
- Now, tap on “Report”
- User is needed to choose “Something else”
- Then, click on the ‘block’ option.
How do I get unblocked from the marketplace?
There can be some unfortunate events when your account gets blocked. How to get unblocked from Facebook marketplace? There are a few simple steps that you must follow to get the account unblocked. For more assistance, you can get in touch with the technical experts.
How do I unblock my marketplace on Facebook?
To unblock my marketplace on Facebook, go through these quick instructions:
- You first need to raise a claim about the blocking to know why this happened and hot to overcome this problem.
- You must solve the issues that are causing blocked listings. For this, you must check the listings and the trademark certificates.
- The next solution that you need to do is to relist your products
There’s the availability of a technical support team that offers a quick rectification solution. So, all that you need to do is to get in touch with the experts for more information and technical assistance. Users can freely contact the experts any hour of the day.